The Certificate to Teach The Scribal Anointing Program is the SIGNATURE mentoring and certification program of the Voices of Christ Apostolic-Prophetic School of the Scribe (The School of the Scribe).
Are you looking for a comprehensive course on scribal ministry and prophetic writing to include in your local school of ministry or local school of the arts? Are you currently mentoring, leading or guiding a generation of prophetic scribes, prophetic writers or scribal prophets? If so, the Certificate to Teach The Scribal Anointing® Self-Study Program may be exactly what you are looking for to take your scribal endeavor to the next level.
The Certificate to Teach The Scribal Anointing Self-Study Program is the “signature” course of The School of the Scribe and includes “the complete curriculum” needed to teach The Scribal Anointing® in its purity. This is an original curriculum, based solely on the research, study and revelation of the office of the scribe released through Apostle Theresa Harvard Johnson over the course of nearly 20 years of study exclusively in this area. This is an intensive course with line-by-line, precept-by-present organization.
A COMPLETE PROGRAM OVERVIEW IS AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD IN THIS FREE SESSION LOCATED HERE. IT COVERS MOST QUESTIONS PEOPLE HAVE ABOUT THIS COURSE.
CTT SELF-STUDY PROGRAM QUICK FACTS:
- This is a 10-month, intensive program (One lesson may have multiple parts to complete.)
- 69 Sessions (Including preparation, instruction and learning)
- Multiple course bonuses, and other upgrades added during the program
- Dedicated study is required to complete the course within that time-frame. Time cannot be extended. The course will expire after 10-months.
- Content is dripped on a schedule, to help students move through the certification process with ease
- This course is highly apostolic and prophetic. It is designed to align, affirm and encourage the instructor in their calling to scribal ministry while also preparing the instructor to teach others.
- Course is designed to encourage, ignite and birth FRESH STREAMS of scribal ministry. The idea is that you learn what you are drawn to in the scribal realm, and dig it out
- The primary objective of this course is to release Master Teachers, who are passionate about nurturing, developing and guiding the Lord’s Scribal Nation™.
- This course is for SERIOUS STUDENTS only.
WHO SHOULD ENROLL
- Students interested in teaching scribal ministry as a course in a local congregation where they have active membership
- Students interested in teaching scribal ministry as a course in their personal, local school of the prophets, school of the arts or other school of ministry that they personally oversee or lead
- Students who are mentoring, leading or otherwise empowering prophetic creative scribes and artists in their personal ministry work
- Students who would like an accurate, biblically sound and historically solid understanding of scribal ministry
- Anyone who believes they could benefit from teaching any part of The Scribal Anointing®
- Established schools of ministry that would like to implement or establish complete SCRIBE SCHOOLS using this curriculum in their church network, ministry networks, national, regional or global conferences (which includes training two or more people) should contact the school directly for a contractual agreement. A unique program has been set up specific for these groups which includes tremendous book discounts, the ability to offer certificates of completion to students for completing The Scribe School curriculum, and more.)
Are there any pre-requisites to this course?
While there are no course pre-requisites, students should have a basic understanding of prayer and worship; and the prophetic and prophetic ministry. They should be comfortable with hearing God and seeking prophetic solutions. They should also review our stand on plagiarism and copyright and agree to that view.
Please make sure you review our refund policy: