Never has there been such a surge in prophetic scribal ministry as we have witnessed at the turn of the 21st century.
In this 1 hour 47 minute session, participants who sense a call to "war" will gain a present day, New Covenant perspective concerning what it means to be a scribal commander, what it means to take scribal command and what it means to engage in scribal warfare in their administrative, creative and instructional calling.
STUDENTS CAN EXPECT TO:
- Access a 1-hour 47-minute lecture
- Download PowerPoint presentation notes
- Download “Weapons of Warfare” chart specific to scribes
- Gain access to this lecture for 14-days
- Explore a 21st century view of what it means to war from their priesthood (not your typical church teachings)
- Define the role of the Scribal Commander, based on The Scribal Anointing® teachings
- Define Scribal Warfare as it is understood within the context of the 21st century scribe and The Scribal Anointing® teachings
- Obtain details on what the calling of a “Scribal Commander” looks like
- Explore “the scribal realm” of warfare and understand how it looks for the administrative, creative and instructional scribe
- Identify three distinct "battlegrounds" associated with scribal warfare as released exclusively through The Scribal Anointing® teachings
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE:
- Prophetic scribes at any level of development